Posting Job Opportunities
AtlantaPHP welcomes you to post job opportunities to our general discussion list (see the Forum tab
) provided the job is located in Georgia or its bordering states (Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Tennessee)
. If the job is strictly via telecommute, then the employer must be located in the same area.
Your postings to the forum will be moderated.
Rules for Job Postings
Failure to follow these job posting guidelines will get your message declined by moderators, and may lead to you being banned.
- Include a full description of the job opportunity. Do not just post links to job boards or messages to the effect of “I’ve got jobs. Call me.”
- Include a signature block with your full name, position, contact details and company
- Indicate your relationship to the job opportunity (e.g. employer, recruiter)
- Indicate where the job is located. We only post job opportunities located in Georgia or its bordering states
- Post only new opportunities. Do not post opportunities that have already been posted by you, your colleagues, or a competitor.
- Do your own work. Do not ask AtlantaPHP organizers to recommend members to you, or to pass along opportunities on your behalf.
- Do not include documents, forms or file attachments of any kind.