AtlantaPHP on Twitter
- OWASP-Atlanta (web app security group) mtg on Aug. 21st is about PHP file exploits. Hope to see you there! http://t.co/oZtLDNpZ8L @OwaspAtl
5 days ago
- @citadel650 Always the 1st Thursday of the month, so Sep 4. Details not posted yet, but see http://t.co/DrV0Dal0si & http://t.co/JbMdzRFeB0.
12 days ago
- RT @gtcomputing: The secret's out! @TheHackGT is coming. Sept. 19th-21st. Today's the last day to register - don't miss out! http://t.co/C8…
12 days ago
- Univ. of WestGA is starting a coder dojo for ages 7-17 & needs volunteers. See http://t.co/60V1Doa2y0 & http://t.co/KPW6MWPxlp /cc @uCodeUWG
14 days ago
- RT @connect_js: Connect.js coming mid October in ATL. CFP and registration is now open! http://t.co/bjYdZt7z2x
15 days ago
AtlantaPHP is an informal group. We do not collect dues, but we do have expenses. If you would like to help out, you can contribute at one of our meetings, or via PayPal.
Free and Open
AtlantaPHP does not charge membership fees or dues. Meetings are free and open to anyone interested in attending.
If a special event requires payment, it will be clearly noted in the event description. Otherwise, you can assume it is free as well.
If you plan on attending a meeting or event, please RSVP via Meetup (meetup.atlantaphp.org).