AtlantaPHP on Twitter
- RT @grmpyprogrammer: Also, last chance to get my ebooks for 20% off. Sale ends Labo(u)r Day https://t.co/cSsHz0KWb2 https://t.co/hhMjIyvODy
4 days ago
- NEXT MTG: Sep. 4th, Moses Ngone (@mospired) on "The Developer's Toolbag" & @joeyrivera's mini-talk on Silex. RSVP at http://t.co/08u2EuEcih
4 days ago
- @SoFloPHP Big congratulations!
5 days ago
- RT @connect_js: Sessions/speakers have been announced and ‘Early Bird” ends this week http://t.co/vVodpmjLr1
6 days ago
- OWASP-Atlanta (web app security group) mtg on Aug. 21st is about PHP file exploits. Hope to see you there! http://t.co/oZtLDNpZ8L @OwaspAtl
18 days ago
AtlantaPHP is an informal group. We do not collect dues, but we do have expenses. If you would like to help out, you can contribute at one of our meetings, or via PayPal.
Free and Open
AtlantaPHP does not charge membership fees or dues. Meetings are free and open to anyone interested in attending.
If a special event requires payment, it will be clearly noted in the event description. Otherwise, you can assume it is free as well.
If you plan on attending a meeting or event, please RSVP via Meetup (meetup.atlantaphp.org).